Winter Bucket List

It is finally starting to feel like Winter here in Florida.
Remember that New Years Day rain I mentioned? Well that definitely brought the cold to the south. My feet feel like icicles and I have been under a blanket for most of the day.

When it finally feels like Winter in Florida, I always want to write a Winter Bucket List. I did one in January of last year, and you can check it out here. When researching ideas, I always see snow related things, and in mine and Eric's case, we do not have snow in Florida, so unfortunately, we have to skip out on those Winter Traditions.

Here is this year's Winter Bucket List:
Make Sugar Cookies. This was on my list last year, and it never happened, but I definitely want to make them this Winter. I have the perfect recipe, and I am even up to the challenge of making the royal icing to go with them.

Drink Hot Chocolate & Watch a Movie. Well, I am kind-of cheating adding this to my list, since we have already done this Winter Tradition during the Christmas season, but who doesn't love Hot Chocolate and snuggling during a movie, I could totally do this one again.

Make a delicious Soup. I still feel like I have a few more wedding gifts to use for the first time, and the large soup pot is waiting patiently for our first batch of winter soup! I am excited to try a few new soups during this chilly weather, so I will keep you posted on how things turn out.

Take a Romantic Road Trip. Ok, maybe it doesn't have to be romantic, but I am itching for a quick road trip with the hubbs. I don't think we've gone on one since the wedding/honeymoon. I am happy to say we have two days off together next week and a plan is definitely in place for a trip for two. YAY!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. This all sounds lovely! Hot chocolate and a movie sounds lovely, as does a romantic get away. I think these are my goals all the time haha xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete