MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour

"For those who prefer timeless glamour to all-out flash, matte reigns supreme. M·A·C introduces a twist on this classic texture with robustly saturated shades of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whether the intense fire engine red of Fashion Legacy, the vivid fuchsia of Tailored To Tease or the tantalizing nude of Lady-Be-Good, all promise one thing: a splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that is impossible to forget." 
-Maccosmetics.com

I have personally been anticipating the launch of MAC Liquid Lipcolour for almost a year. I first heard the rumor of this collection through one of MAC's Senior Artists' Instagram account, and then through my MAC Trainer, and then again recently this past Holiday season. 

And they were finally released to the public this past week. It's been a long time coming, and the wait was totally worth it. 

These liquid lipsticks are so amazingly creamy and smooth to apply, they are so long wearing, and don't leave my lips feeling dry or cakey.
The color range is really nice too! I can totally see them being able to expand and grow the color range in the future, but with the multiple reds, and a couple of nudes and vampy berry colors, I am quite happy with the new addition to MAC lipsticks and they are my new obsession.

I definitely had to treat myself to a few colors, and I am very happy with my choices.
The first one I chose was Dance With Me. Its is a deep cranberry red.
Next on my must have list was Feels So Good.  It is described as a deep true red.
And lastly of the three I bought is, Oh, Lady. My favorite of the three... A deep wine color.

Let me know if you're going to check out these new Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. I would love to know which ones are your favorites.


xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. OOOHH! I really want to try these, I'm so glad you've shared a review! It's so hard to pick which ones are my favourites. Love the dark red but also love the bright and purple colours. LOVE your choices! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie, they are absolutely amazing! I would love to hear which one (or ones) you pick up.
      The next one on my list is Lady Be Good, described as a warm mid-tone nude.
      I would have snagged it the first time but it was already SOLD OUT at my store! :(

      Delete