Wedding Planning Update

I feel like as the wedding gets closer, (we are only 10 weeks away) my To-Do List just keeps getting longer! 
I know this is probably how all bride-to-be's feel as the big day approaches nearer, so I am trying to keep that in mind.
I am still taking everything day by day, and am staying pretty calm. happy to report there have still been no Bridezilla moments.
I wanted to share a quick Update as to what we have gotten accomplished since my last post, which you can find here.

Here are a few things we have checked off our list.
Asked our Pastor to Officiate. I don't know why I was so nervous to ask our Pastor to officiate our wedding! 
It was so simple, and a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders to know he is excited to be a part of our ceremony.
Inquired about Pre-Marital Counseling. Alongside with asking about performing the ceremony, we asked our Pastor about Counseling.
Eric and I both felt it would be a great resource to begin our marriage with guidance and tools from counseling.
Purchased our Wedding Bands. This was pretty simple for Eric's band. he knew exactly what he wanted. 
He said, if I get a diamond (engagement ring)... he gets diamonds! Finding my band took a little longer, and was not so easy. 
I kept second guessing what I wanted, but we finally found the perfect match and I am so happy.
Confirmed our Photographer. Our amazing photographer who took our engagement photos, will also be capturing our wedding day. 
Finalized our Wedding Invitations. My mom and I actually hand made the wedding invitations. 
It was something my mom and I had talked about doing for a long time, even before Eric was in my life. 
It was a really special process to create something so beautiful with my mom for my wedding day!
Confirmed Honeymoon Reservations. I am so excited to get away and go on yet another vacation with Eric on our honeymoon as newlyweds! 
We have loved to take trips and travel together, so I know this will be another amazing trip to make memories together.

I know there are tons of things we still need to get done like decide on our wedding vows, do our cake tasting (this upcoming weekend
and make a Playlist for our DJ, but I am so excited we have crossed off a few of our major things off our never-ending To-Do List.
Please stay tuned for more wedding planning blog posts, as the wedding day is inching closer and closer.
I would still love any Wedding Planning Advice you have to share with me in the comments.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your invites! I'm sure they're beautiful :) I hand-made our wedding invites and it was a lot of work but they were very special to us.

    ReplyDelete