Spring Cleaning Update



Today is the day that I share my Spring Cleaning Update with you! It has been a little over a month since I posted my Spring Bucket List and I mentioned cleaning up one of our spare bedrooms, AKA my girly room. It has taken just about that long to get the courage to tackle that room, it was such a disaster.

Two weeks ago, I set my site on cleaning out that room, and I ended up clearing out 2 huge trash bags of stuff to donate, and got rid of 4 boxes filled to the brim of old papers, shopping bags, etc. I still have a little bit more to finish and organize, but I am happy with what I accomplished in those few hours I spent in that spare room.

When I decided to tackle this room, I started with the closet. It was packed with old clothes I never really looked for, and things I wore in high school ten years ago! I started by taking out all of the clothes and putting them on the bed, literally every piece of clothing went on the bed. I learned about this method of cleaning from a book I read, you've probably heard of it, it got serious hype this year.. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I looked at every piece of clothing and immediately made a decision of if I wanted to keep it, if it still fit my personal style, and if it still looked good on me.

I was so happy with the progress I made in my closet, I literally kept only 10 shirts, out of an entire closet full. Of course my prom dresses and my bridesmaid dresses will accompany my own wedding gown being stored in that closet, but I am excited that only a few items are left hanging other than that.

The dresser is next on my list to tackle, so I will keep you updated on the progress. I'm thinking that the dresser will be easy since it's filled with old bathing suits, socks and random things that most of it will get donated, and I will have an empty dresser to put my seasonal clothes in.

Until next time! Let me know what is something on your Spring Cleaning List you've been procrastinating to do, maybe I won't feel so alone. 

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment