Happy New Year

Happy New Year my loves. I cannot believe we are in 2016. It has been a rainy morning here in Florida, which I am surprisingly not upset about. 

I had the chance to sleep in after staying up super late with the hubbs ringing in the New Year. We ordered Chinese food, and watched a movie together before he went off to work. So, so far it has been a nice relaxing start to 2016 for me.

As I was thinking about this past year, I wanted to really think about the things I want to focus on this year, and make a plan of how to make those goals a reality. 
So make sure to keep an eye out for my 2016 Goals next week.

Do you have any New Years Day traditions that you and your family enjoy?
I really loved getting to order our favorite Chinese food and relaxing together... maybe that could be our new found tradition to keep up with. 

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment