Wedding Planning Update: One Month Countdown

Like I said in my last post (Dear Future Husband), I cannot believe there is only ONE month left before the BIG DAY! 
Actually, it's only 27 days away! Wow, time has flown by super fast. yes mom, you were right!
Since, my last Wedding Planning Update, which you can find here, Eric and I have really cracked down on some loose ends for the wedding.
Being only four weeks away, I am really excited to share our progress of what we have gotten accomplished with YOU!
Here are the most recent things we have checked off our list.
Bridal Shower. Our Bridal Shower was a few weeks ago, and it was soooo much fun. Eric's mom came in to town from down south,
and lots of my mom's friends showed up to shower us with love and support for our marriage.
Cake Tasting. With Eric's mom in town for the Bridal Shower, we got to enjoy our cake tasting with her and one of my bridesmaids. 
Ordered Cake! It was definitely an eventful afternoon at our cake tasting... But in the end, our cake was chosen, ordered, and scratched off the list. 
Food Tasting. YUM! Eric and I can't wait for the food at our wedding.
Tux Rental. Eric, his best man and groomsmen went to get fitted for their tuxes together a few weeks ago! another thing checked off the list.
Bouquets. The bouquets for my bridesmaids have been done for a while now, but this week (tomorrow, actually) we will be doing mine and I am so excited.
Passports. Getting ready for the honeymoon, I needed to renew my passport that had expired about 10 years ago, and Eric had never had one before. 
We are so excited for our honeymoon getaway, and to get out of the country for a week!
Dress Alterations. Having had my wedding dress for a few months already, getting it altered was a little stressful. It needed a little bit of love and attention to make it perfect, and I am so happy with how it turned out, and what I will look like walking down the aisle! It truly is the dress of my dreams.
Marriage Counseling. I mentioned this in my last Wedding Planning Update, and this has truly been an exciting time for Eric and I to get to know each other a little more, discuss things maybe we hadn't thought of before, and learn from someone with years and years of marriage experience give us loving advice and tips to have a successful marriage.
Finished Decorations. Eric got in on the action this weekend with finishing up some last minute decorations mom and I had to work on, and it was so fun to see him excited for the things mom and I had dreamed up in our head to make our reception beautiful.

The wedding is literally right around the corner, and I cannot wait to celebrate with our friends and family so soon.

We are so excited to finishing everything, since we still have a few  more things to check off our list, 
but we are almost at the finish line of wedding planning, and just at the beginning of our journey together through life.
Keep an eye out for possibly one more Wedding Planning Update as the wedding day gets even closer!
And lastly, a very special THANK YOU to our amazing families for all of their love and support during this time!
We love you all.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment