Winter Bucket List

With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, and lots of new & exciting changes in life and work, I have neglected to start my Winter Bucket List. 
Eric and I didn't get much done from my Fall Bucket List (here) but I want to at least do one or two Winter Themed things in the coming months now that Florida has caught up with every other state and is getting chilly.
Here is my Winter 2015 Bucket List:
Bake Sugar Cookies. this is one of my favorite holiday traditions. rolling out the cookie dough, using my festive cookie cutters, and then my absolute favorite... decorating them! every color of frosting you can imagine, tons of sprinkles, and candy-coasted chocolates... YUP! so much fun.
PS: I can't wait to break out my makeup-themed cookie cutters for Valentine's Day!
Make "Christmas Crack". another one of my holiday/winter baking traditions is trying different bark recipes. my all-time favorite is CHRISTMAS CRACK! 
I call it crack since it is so addicting. let me know if you would like the recipe!
Enjoy my Movie Marathon. my last blog post was my Winter Movie Marathon, which you can find (here) and I just cannot wait to cuddle with a fuzzy blanket, some hot tea and some snacks to binge watch my five favorite wintery movies.
Have a Chili Cook-Off. I am a big fan of most anything you can add cheese to and dip into with bread! YUM. 
Chili is one of those things that Eric looooves to make for me, and anything Eric cooks for me is a favorite of mine.
Read by Candlelight. like I mentioned in my 2015 Goals—which you can read (here)—I recently joined an Online BookClub. One of my favorite things I have noticed since joining the BookClub is that I absolutely LOVE taking a little bit of me time to read in bed, cuddled on the couch, or my new favorite, with a wintery candle burning on the nightstand. I would like to have a few more of these types of reading sessions with candles and chocolates and a good book this Winter season.
What are some of your Winter To-Dos? any baking traditions you'd like to share?
Leave me a comment below!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get to make gingerbread cookies like I planned to do for Christmas, but maybe I'll get around to it this weekend :) And reading with a nice candle on the nightstand is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete