Wedding Day Pictures

Happy ONE MONTH Anniversary to my husband, Eric! I cannot believe it has been a whole month since our wedding day! 
It seems like it was just yesterday, but on the other hand, I feel like it has been ten years already!
This past month has been a dream come true. I am truly blessed to have Eric by my side for my whole life. 
To start off our life as Mr. & Mrs. we had a short stay-cation honeymoon right after the wedding, spending a few days together in our hometown, taking a day trip or two. Then we set off on a week-long 8 day/7 night cruise!
don't worry, a honeymoon blog post will be coming soon, so we can share some of our favorite pictures with you!
I have learned a lot during the past month as a married woman, and I can't wait to see what else I will continue to learn as the months, and years pass by.
Now on to the good stuff.
I wanted to post some of my favorite wedding pictures with you here on the blog, as a sneak peek. 
I have been meaning to do this for quite some time, as my amazing photographer got us our pictures so quickly, but I have been so preoccupied trying to get things situated in our home, and unpacked from our honeymoon, that it has taken me a whole month to share them with my mom, let alone write a blog post!
So, without making you wait any longer... here are some of my favorites!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so perfect! What a beautiful day and scenery you two had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Jessica. Everyone looks great .congratulations again🎊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is just stunning - you look BEAUTIFUL. Thanks so much for sharing your photos, congratulations gorgeous lady. Best wishes for you both in 2016 xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete