Throwback Thursday

While thinking about a new blog post for today, I got to thinking about my first few exciting beauty purchases. I remember my first time in a MAC store with one of my friends when I was in high school and being so excited to make my first real makeup purchase. And I remember in college going into a Sephora and buying my first NARS blush after hearing so much hype on YouTube about it. 
I was getting a little nostalgic and decided to shop my stash a little. I'm thinking of possibly turning this into a mini series of blog posts to find some hidden gems in my collection! Let me know what you think about a blog series in the comments!
Since my blog inspiration is blush, I thought it only right to start with there!

  1. NARS Madly Blush: a warm soft-focus seashell pink. This blush is very wearable. it's definitely a soft pink with some neutral warm tones. NARS blushes are very luxe, but for the price vs. the amount of product you get, I have a hard time forking over the money for them so my collection of NARS blushes is pretty tiny.
  2. MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombré: This unique blush is a cool-tone pink that graduates into a soft lavender. I remember the hype surrounding these blush ombrè powders in 2010 like it was yesterday! This was my first experience with a hyped up MAC collection and I am so glad I have this product in my collection! It was launched a second time in 2011 as part of another Limited Edition collection. 
I am still planning on doing a blog post of my Favorite MAC Blushes in the near future, so keep a look out for that! 
Leave me a comment if you can remember your first high end blush purchase, or what your favorite high end blush brand is.
xoxo.
Disclaimer: all images found through a Google image search.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment