Anniversary Q & A

so I was trying to figure out a good way to do this Q&A blog post to incorporate Eric, since yesterday was our 2 year Anniversary! so I decided that we should do the "Boyfriend TAG"! you can find all kinds of videos of this TAG on YouTube (here). I thought it would be fun, so let's see how Eric does! There are a total of 30 questions, so if you want to know a little more about Eric and me, keep on reading!
sidenote: Eric's answers about me are first, mine about him are second.

  1. where/how did we meet? my aunt./ my mom's best friend (Eric's aunt)
  2. where was our first date? walking around downtown St. Augustine!/ yes. St. Augustine
  3. what was your first impression of me? that you were pretty. / that he was shy.
  4. when did you meet my family? officially? two weeks after we started dating./ we'd known each other's families for years tho!
  5. what's a weird habit I have? biting your fingernails./ popping his whiteheads! gross!
  6. how long have we been together? gonna be two years. / YUP!
  7. what was our first road trip? Chicago!/ Chicago. 18 hours in the car together only after 4 months together!
  8. what was the first thing you noticed about me? pretty face./ awww! liar. but I will take it. I noticed how tall he is!
  9. what pisses you off? you whining./ you ignoring me!
  10. what's your favorite feature of mine? your eyes./ his lips.
  11. what are three things I'm good at? writing. cooking. posting on Instagram!/ computers. kissing. video games!
  12. what do we argue about the most? money./ keeping secrets.
  13. do I have PMS? yea./ yea, he definitely knows when I'm PMSing.
  14. who wears the pants in the relationship? me! you want to, but I do./ yea, I guess I will let him
  15. do I have any weird obsessions? ranch dressing./ his shoe collection!
  16. do we have any nicknames for each other? baby/babe./ babe.
  17. what is my favorite restaurant? Maggianos./ Jersey Mikes
  18. if I'm watching TV, what am I watching? Say Yes to the Dress or Rich Kids of Beverly Hills./ Duck Dynasty, Storage Wars or South Beach Tow!
  19. what is one food I do NOT like? eggs./ I can't think of anything. he likes everything.
  20. what drink do I order when we go out to eat? water./ sweet tea or water.
  21. what shoe size do I wear? 8.5/ 11.5
  22. what would I eat everyday if I could? cupcakes./ pizza!
  23. what's my favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch./ Raisin Bran Crunch.
  24. what's my favorite kind of music? pop./ r&b or rap.
  25. what is my eye color? brown./ brown
  26. what's my favorite sports team? none!/ none!
  27. who is my best friend? Francesca or Lauren or Rachael./ me! 
  28. what kind of cake would you bake me for my birthday? red velvet./ carrot cake or german chocolate.
  29. do I play any sports? no./ no. sometimes basketball.
  30. what can I spend hours doing? on Instagram./ on the computer or playing video games.
awww YAY! I think we did pretty good. it was really fun asking him these questions and getting to talk about our favorite things about each other and all the randomness of our relationship.
if you have done the "Boyfriend TAG" in video form, or on a blog, I would love to see yours, so leave the link in the comments below!
Also, if you have any other questions you would like Eric and me to answer, leave them in the comments as well. I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about our relationship!
xoxo.
Disclaimer: image found on Pinterest

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment