Girl Problems TAG

I have seen this TAG video from multiple girls I watch on YouTube, and I think the questions are pretty cute and very much so a tag that girls can relate to and admit to some of their obsessions and quirks of being a girl answering these questions, so I thought I would give it a go! 
I would love to know your answers to these questions as well, so leave them in the comments below!
xoxo.
  1. what is worse, chipped nail polish or none at all? I am not a huge fan of painting my nails much anymore, so I would say chipped nails is worse!
  2. name an instance when you "had to have it" in every color: when I find a good bra, I have to buy it in every color & always 2 black and 2 nude!
  3. do you keep Christmas lights in your room year round? NO
  4. what shade do you go for? peachy-pink or barbie pink? usually more peachy-pink
  5. when packing for a weekend trip, how many "just incase" outfits do you bring? I typically bring one extra outfit for daytime and one extra dressy/nighttime outfit.
  6. who is your ManCrush Monday? Eric is always my ManCrush everyday... but Drake! #mcm
  7. how many nail polishes do you own? as someone who USED TO be nail polish obsessed, I would assume at least 50.
  8. which is your favorite eyebrow? ok, this is a legit question. our eyebrows are sisters NOT twins, ladies! and my right eyebrow is a bit more cooperative than my left.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment