Tattoo Inspiration

I have had a fascination with tattoos since I can remember... but my most vivid memory is when my best friend who I will keep nameless, brought me with her to a tattoo shop for her first tattoo! it was a random day, and I remember holding her hand and watching her get tattooed. the sound of the tattoo gun, and the music roaring in the background of the shop, are all still very clear in my mind. I just knew I couldn't wait for us to come back together for me to get tattooed. it was all so exciting!
so as most of you know, and if you don't know, now you know, my family is very traditional... and unfortunately an even more vivid memory than being in the tattoo shop with my nameless bestie, is the memory of telling my parents that I myself, wanted a tattoo!
long story short, I have had a Romeo & Juliet inspired love affair with tattoos. the more my parents hate them, the more I fall in love. it's the rebel in me I have come to assume.
now that I am on the other side of 25 and have moved out of my parents house and am officially an adult in their eyes, I have gotten to share my love of tattoos just a little more and am now allowed to be excited about planning my next tattoo without feeling like I need their permission or approval. I have a whole Pinterest page dedicated to the types of tattoos that I like (here) aptly titled "ink" and I am constantly adding new inspirations to that page if you are curious what types of things I like.
I hope you check it out, and I look forward to sharing my new tattoo in the near future!
leave a comment below if you've had this same love affair with tattoos or any other obsession!
xoxo.
Disclaimer: image found on Pinterest.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment