Monday Q&A

  1. Mood: excited to spend my day off with Eric and Izzy at the dog park!
  2. When making a sandwich, do you care if one of the bread slices is the end of the loaf? yes. I am pretty picky about my bread. 
  3. What is the weather like today? it rained earlier, but it was nice and hot to go to the dog park.
  4. Current lipstick: MAC RiRi Woo. 
  5. What ring setting do you keep your cell phone on at night: loud or silent? never on silent.
  6. Current outfit: jean shorts, ferris wheel shirt & gym shoes.
  7. What is your favorite Disney movie? Little Mermaid. hands down. no questions asked.
  8. Can you whistle using your fingers? no, I wish!
  9. When doing laundry, do you separate loads (lights/darks, delicates, etc.) or throw everything together? I am doing laundry now actually, and I separate out the loads.
  10. Weekly goals: get a few blog posts ready for next week since Eric and I are going out of town. get coffee with a friend. & buy a new dress for our Anniversary dinner!
I would love to know what your weekly goals are for this week! or feel free to answer any or all of the questions in the comments below!
xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment