Anniversary Gift Guide

I have been excitedly anticipating mine and Eric's 2 Year Anniversary since we decided (after lots of hinting on my part) a few months back to take a mini road trip to a place I have been wanting to visit for years!  It's a quick 2 hour drive from home and I cannot wait. With all the excitement about the trip, I have unintentionally put off the purchase of Eric's Anniversary gift... oops!! 
After mentioning a gift budget to Eric I took to Pinterest for gift ideas and found some great inspiration. Eric is  pretty easy to shop for, but I was still a little stumped when thinking of what to get him, so here are some ideas and links I found while scouring the web.
  1. His Favorite TV show on DVD: Either starting off the collection with one or two seasons, or putting it all out there and getting every season ever made is totally up to you, but he would probably appreciate either, because he will know that you know him so well.
  2. Novelty Boxers: Definitely a gift that will give both of you a little chuckle. These pizza & hotdog ones are from Target, and they have a pretty good selection that you can find (here).
  3. Novelty Pillows: Cute accent pillows may be an idea a little more for me than for him, but I mean... a pretty bed is way more inviting to me than not. sooooo.. WHY NOT?! haha.
  4. A Couple Tattoo: Definitely an idea that suites a very specific couple... One very committed, and that have interest in tattoos separately, as well as a couple. Never get a tattoo forcefully, but if it speaks to the type of couple you are, it's definitely a unique and life-long Anniversary gift.
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE LINKS:
To The Alter & After gift guide. (here).
Lauren Conrad's blog post (here).
The Dating Divas great Anniversary ideas (here).
Pinterest "Anniversary" search (here)

I hope I have given you a few new ideas for your guy for your next Anniversary, or any special occasion coming up. If you have any other ideas leave them in the comments below! I would love to have a few more ideas in the back of my mind next time I want/need to get Eric something. 
xoxo. 
Disclaimer: all images found through Google image search or Pinterest

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment