Thinking Out Loud

I am a self-proclaimed worrier. 
I know this is NOT the most positive self-proclamation one can label themselves, but unfortunately for me I have held on to this label for quite some time.
In my 2015 Goals post, which you can find here, I wrote that one of my goals is to Live in the Present
I am happy to announce that I have been trying really, really hard to keep my mind at ease, and jump at opportunities that I maybe wouldn't have before. From the simplest thing as to giving a stranger a compliment, or smiling at someone on an elevator without hesitation or over-thinking the situation. 
Or something significantly more daring like doing something you've never done before and not worrying about failing, or introducing yourself to someone of importance that you admire and not second guessing that they might blow you off because you're a nobody.
I just want to encourage you!
you never know what you can accomplish or how far you can go if you keep holding yourself back.
TAKE CHANCES.
MAKE MISTAKES.
STOP WORRYING.
and SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN!
have you jumped at an opportunity recently that you maybe wouldn't have before?
what was the outcome of getting out of your comfort zone?
what is one of your 2015 Goals that you have been focusing on this month?
leave me a comment below!

xoxo. 

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment