Valentine's Day Wish List!

one // two // three // four // five
February to me has always been a favorite month of mine, but never because of Valentine's Day... it's because of my BIRTHDAY! 
my mom's due date when she was pregnant of me was Valentine's Day, but baby me slept in and came exactly a week later.
This will be mine and Eric's third Valentine's Day together, and our first and only Valentine's Day being engaged.
Unfortunately I will actually be out of town for work the entire weekend (insert sad face here!) so we will be doing something special a few days after.
I'm not too fussy about gifts, but I do expect at least a box of chocolates. (hint, hint babe!) 
Eric started a little tradition our first Valentine's Day to get me a frog, so I hope the tradition continues with the adorable Frog Prince chocolate tin.
Coffee and lipstick are an easy way to my heart so those are an easy addition to my Wish List this year.
What are some of the things you are looking forward to receive from your Valentine?
Let me know in the comments what you're getting for your Valentine!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. so many other cute sayings too! "I Woof You" with a puppy in the cup. "You're Puurrr-fect" with a kitty. and my other favorite, "You're Magical" with a UNICORN! :)

      Delete