2015 Goals

The past few years I have written my yearly resolutions on an index card and framed them to keep on my dresser... I have loved the daily reminder to keep those goals for the year constantly on my mind and I will definitely be continuing that tradition for 2015! I am so excited for what the new year holds and the things I will get to share with you all. 
Here are my 2015 Goals:
Get Back to Blogging. Revamping my blog in 2014 was one of the most exciting things I got to do this past year! I have been a writer at heart since my first diary I bought in Kindergarten; I mean hellooooo, I have my degree in English and have been published for goodness sake! 
Getting back to blogging has been amazing "me time" and has definitely an outlet to share my life with friends! so I would love to make an even bigger effort this year to make it shine and see where life takes me. 
Drink More Water. I am not a huge soda person so that isn't really the issue here. I tend to have dryer skin and I can definitely tell a big difference in my skin when I am well hydrated, and I want that to be a priority this year.
Read More. I have always been a lover of books, and I feel like it is something I have been longing to get back to in the recent months, so I have joined a virtual Book Club! I am so excited to read along with others, and discuss a book a month! if you're interested, you can join with me (here).
Live in the Present. This one is tough for me. I have struggled with anxiety and stressing about the future for as long as I can remember, so living in the moment is not the easiest thing for me. Thinking of the past and dwelling on situations I cannot change are areas I struggle with as well, so I am going to try and stay in the moment as much as I can for 2015. Emilie wrote it best in her 2015 Goals (here), #YOLO!
What are your 2015 Goals/Resolutions?
Please share them with me below!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in a virtual book club too! So glad to see you joined one :) The best part of book clubs is connecting with the other members, because even if you don't like the book you can rant about it with the other readers!

    I hope 2015 is full of blessing for you, Jessica. I miss you lots! <3 Maggie

    ReplyDelete