Winter Must Haves

One // Two // Three // Four // Five
Winter in Florida is a totally different experience than anywhere else, I would assume. But living in North Florida, we do get some chilly temperatures! 
I have found a few items to help me bare the cold and keep my toes warm during the winter.
Candles are one of the simplest ways to cozy up your home. I do NOT have a fireplace (they are pretty rare in Florida) so lighting a few candles around the house are an easy way to make each room smell delicious and feel warmer.
A good book is another way to cozy up in Winter. My online book club is reading Lena Dunham's "Not That Kind of Girl" and I can't wait to start it ASAP. 
I've been a little busy with work and traveling for work that I have not cracked it open yet. EEK!
Moisturizer is a must have for me. I believe I have mentioned my skin is pretty normal to dry on a regular basis, so my skin really suffers in the Winter. 
Using a super creamy moisturizer at night really helps to hydrate my skin overnight.
Fuzzy Socks are a MUST in the Winter months. Our house has hardwood floors, so it stays pretty chilly. So throwing on some comfy fuzzy socks definitely does the trick for me; and they're cute, so it's a win-win!
Sparkly Nail Polish in the Winter adds a little sparkle to the cold and dreary days of Winter. I love this rose-gold color for a warm neutral pop on my nails.
What are some of your Winter Survival items?
Where are your braving the Winter this year? I would love to know in the comments below!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut candle at Bath and Body Works this weekend and REALLY had to resist buying it!

    ReplyDelete