Birthday Bucket List

I have grown to love my Bucket List posts, so I thought it only appropriate that I write a Bucket List for my birthday, which is TOMORROW! 
I have done posts like 25 things to do before turning 25 in the past, but this year I would love to do a few simple, yet memorable things for my 27th birthday.
hopefully this will be my only birthday as an engaged lady... if wedding planning continues to go smoothly!
Here are the things I would love to do for MY BIRTHDAY!
Breakfast with my favorite people. I rarely eat breakfast at home, so usually for special occasions I enjoy breakfast out. last year for my birthday, Eric took me to a local breakfast diner, which I loved, so maybe we could do it again this year!?
Mini Roadtrip. my birthday always makes me want to think of my happiest moments, and taking a mini road trip  with my other half has always made me smile. a day trip to find a ferris wheel, now THAT would be a birthday to remember. *hint. hint*
Get a tattoo. my parents will probably NOT be too fond of this one, but I have had the tattoo itch for quite some time. Eric has also been thinking about getting a new tattoo, so it is definitely in my near future.
Be treated like a princess. Eric is pretty good at this most days, but on my birthday it is a must. wearing a crown is optional.
Eat Cake. duh!
Have you celebrated your birthday yet this year?
What are some things on your Birthday Bucket List?
Is there anything else I should add to my list?
Leave me comments below!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment