Winter Movie Marathon

Winter is by far my least favorite season. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. But let me explain! First of all, I have lived in Florida since I was 5 years old... and before that I lived in Southern California... and before that I was born in Hawaii. the sun is my friend. #SorryNotSorry
BUT one of my all-time favorite things to do in the Winter is have Movie Marathons. I might not be a big fan of the snow, but I love looking at it on my TV screen while cuddled up on the couch in a warm fuzzy blanket.
This holiday season has been a tough one, so even though the holidays have already come and gone, I still wanted to share my go-to favorite winter themed movies with you. And is it just me? or do romantic comedies that happen in the winter and are full of snow and warm fires seem even more romantic?! 
Three of my five movies are Rom-Coms... I couldn't help it. lol.
I am sure my next day off from work I will be cuddled up on the couch and will be binge watching all of these movies with my hot cocoa in hand.
My Winter Movie Marathon List:
Home Alone.
The Holiday.
Love Actually.
The Family Stone.
The Grinch.
What are your favorite Must See Christmas movies? Or Holiday Romantic Comedies?
I would love to add a few more to my list!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those! Plus You've Got Mail and Little Women :) - Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie, this is probably blasphemy, but I have NEVER seen "You've Got Mail". it is on my movie bucket list, I promise. LOL!

      Delete