Two Thousand & Fifteen

two thousand & fifteen. whoa.
the beginning of a new year always makes me reflect. it makes me think back to all the things I said I wanted to accomplish; the goals I wanted to meet. 
the new year makes me think about all the things that I wanted to improve, and most of all... the things I loved and lost in the last 365 days.
2014 was a year full of love and adventure for Eric and me. we went on a dozen road-trips, both near and far, we camped in the woods, went on a cruise and we even went on a REAL vacation together! we have celebrated in the good times, and suffered through heartbreak. 
it was quite a memorable year.
I hate to think that we are leaving behind a piece of our hearts in 2014, but I know that we have so many wonderful things waiting for us in 2015 and I can only hope that I get to share many new adventures with all of you.
I wish and pray that the new year brings you and your family love, peace and many many blessings.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. <333 Happy New Year, Jessica! - Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie! I hope 2015 is a year full of excitement and adventure! xoxo.

      Delete