We're ENGAGED!!

The past few days have been a complete whirlwind! (I'M SO SORRY for not posting on Monday! there has been way too much excitement going on!)
I cannot begin to express how ecstatic I am to start planning the rest of my life with Eric. It has been a long time coming, and I can only explain our relationship and friendship as God's PERFECT TIMING! The past TWO & A HALF YEARS have been the best of my life. I am still in shock that he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. I still want to post Our Story and when it is live on the blog you will be able to find it (here).
I am so excited to be able to share this time with our friends and family. Thank you all for all the lovely words of congratulations and support for our future together. we are truly blessed with amazing people surrounding us!
Here's to a wonderful experience in wedding planning, and an exciting future full of blessings with my groom to be.
Please feel free to share any tips or advice about wedding planning below! 
I would love to know what you did or don't advise doing while planning.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! This is so exciting!!
    The best advice I can give is to not procrastinate (which I know you won't do), and to set a date when you have nothing else going on, just to help avoid as much stress as possible :) <3 Maggie

    ReplyDelete