Weekly Wisdom

I found the book "30 Thinks Every Woman Should Have and Know by the Time She's 30"  on a complete whim while searching for books to check out from the library, probably two years ago. I hadn't even heard of the infamous list written by Pamela Redmond Satran that had gone viral from the column she wrote for one of my all time favorite magazines, GLAMOUR in 1997. 
as my 26th year of life is reaching it's mid-point, re-discovering this list again has come back into my life at the most perfect time. 
I have thought about the milestone of turning 30 for many, many years and I feel like I'm not anywhere close to where I thought I would be, but alas, such is life. I started reading the book again yesterday, and in the front it has the list of 30 things and it made me smile & laugh and even want to start checking things off. I am including a link to the list (here) if you're interested in checking it out. I found another list online of "30 Other Things Every Woman Should Know by 30" (here).
I hope if you're like me, a twenty-something who thought they would be in a completely different place in their lives at this age, that you will take a peek at these lists and realize that you've accomplished alot and you are exactly where you should be in life!
and that my friends, is my wisdom for this week! enjoy!
xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment