Friday Update

okay, okay I know what you're going to say.. here's another update with a million excuses and a promise to be a better blogger in the future. well... I have to admit, its been tough to keep up with work, life and a blog. 
I have always told myself that this blog is for me and it doesnt matter, but I really do want to keep myself, as well as my friends updated on my life and the exciting things happening that I am not always able to share with everyone.
there have been a few changes in life, and I think it's time that the blog be updated once again to reflect on my life and all of the exciting changes that have come with that.
here's my Updated Life list:
  1. hellooooo lover - yup, I met the love of my life!
  2. I am a MAC makeup artist 
  3. I finally moved out of my parents' house
  4. I just bought a NEW car!
these past two years have given me such a new perspective on life. I thought I knew what real life was about, but man have I learned a few things!
things change when you're in a new and exciting romantic relationship... when your immediate family starts growing... and don't get me started on buying my own new car, or moving out on my own! having to deal with and grow from loving and losing a new puppy unexpectedly, new friends, old friends, new jobs, career moves... talk about an exhausting experience!
but I wouldn't trade it for anything. because, here I am now. and I'm all the better for it.
I look forward to sharing all of the new things going on in my life, possibly reminiscing on growth moments with you, and experiencing exciting upcoming events with you very soon.
I love you all, and I hope you are just as excited as I am that I am back on the blogging scene!
xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment