Lipstick Addict TAG

I am a self proclaimed LIPSTICK ADDICT so I felt like this tag was a perfect fit for me to answer. I do however feel like I am quite biased, you know, working for the best cosmetic company and having been drawn to that company solely for their lip products in the first place... but hey, this is my blog, and I will write what I want to!
so here are my answers to the Lipstick Addict TAG. 
Please share your favorites with me in the comments!
  1. Favorite Balm: Fresh Sugar lip treatment
  2. Best Eye-Catching Red: I am obsessed with red lips, but Viva Glam 1 by MAC is my favorite. HANDS DOWN!
  3. Best Luxury Brand: I'm not one to venture too far from MAC so I have no clue.
  4. Best Drugstore Brand: I always try to check out Revlon when I get the chance at the drugstore. 
  5. Best MAC: the majority of my collection is MAC, but Flat Out Fabulous is always one of my go-to colors.
  6. Most Disappointing: again, I am one to stick to my obsessions, but BUXOM lip glosses are some of the disappointments in my collection.
  7. Liners - Yes or No? I am definitely one who is on the lipliner bandwagon.
  8. Best Gloss: MAC Lipglass or MAC Cremesheen glass.
  9. Something EXTRA: if you have never used a lip primer... you should try one! especially when wearing bright or dark lip colors!
Disclaimer: image found on Pinterest

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: