Summer Bucket List

Tomorrow is officially the first day of Summer and the weather in Florida has definitely kicked into summer temperatures the past couple of weeks and man does it feel like it's going to be an intensely HOT summer! I found this Summer Bucket List for Couples recently, (hereand decided to write my own for Summer 2014. And if you're flying solo this summer, the Single Girl's Summer Bucket List (here) has some fun, girly things to do too!
Writing down lists is kind-of one of my favorite things to do, and I love thinking of new and fun things for Eric and I to do together, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to combine the two and start having another memorable summer together!
  1. take a road trip for our Anniversary!
  2. have an all day Netflix marathon in bed
  3. pack a picnic basket, a bottle of wine & a blanket and relax under a tree
  4. carve our initials into a tree!
  5. go camping
  6. or go tubing down a river
  7. ride as many Ferris Wheels as we can find
  8. take a trip to my college town and show Eric all my favorite places
  9. go to the zoo... again!
Disclaimer: image found on Pinterest

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: