Monday Q & A

  1. Mood: relaxed! it's my day off today! YAY. planning on staying in bed way too long and enjoying my afternoon with Eric.
  2. Do you have any Summer vacations planned? we actually have a few summer vacations planned! YAY!
  3. What is your favorite holiday to BBQ for? it's actually this week, Fourth of July! I am obsessed with fireworks! 
  4. Current lipstick: MAC Viva Glam 5. it's one of my favorite "my lips but better" colors.
  5. What is something you are looking forward to in the Summer? my anniversary trip with Eric! so excited!
  6. Current outfit: black skinny leggings, a black tank top & leopard print house slippers! always comfy on my days off!
  7. Do you have any phobias? not that I know of! 
  8. What is your favorite fruit? I am such a fruit lover so this is tough. but top three: pineapple, orange & strawberry! 
  9. If you could be famous for anything, what would it be? I would love to be a celebrity makeup artist! #dreamjob #notreallyfamous #notaboutthatlife
  10. Weekly goals: to get back into a book I started last month & to vacuum and wash my car! 

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment