Spring Bucket List


With the first day of Spring being this past Sunday, I thought it only appropriate to do my seasonal Bucket List! (yay.) Spring is by far my favorite time of year. All of the new beginnings and regrowth of flowers and such is all so inspiring for me. I love the change in weather, too. I know I don't have much to complain about, us living in Florida, but it is definitely nice to transition back into perfectly cool weather, not too hot and not too cold.

Here is this year's Spring Bucket List:

go to the fair. the fair is a springtime classic tradition, and one of my favorite places to go. Eric and I have been to quite a few fairs since we've been together, and have ridden a number of Ferris Wheels in our relationship. Riding the Ferris Wheel is my number ONE must when he takes me to the fair, and getting me a bag of pink cotton candy! I cannot wait to continue that tradition this spring. With that being said, I need to look up the dates (I think it's coming in the next week or so) and put it into my calendar for a date night.

host a BBQ. last month Eric and I had my best friend and her fiancé over for dinner, and it was so much fun I would love to have some friends and/or family over for a BBQ sometime soon. Our house is not quite large enough to comfortably have everyone over at once, but I would love to host something here again. I really loved having the company, since we don't get many visitors over here very often, and I would love to start the tradition to have a double or triple date night every so often at our house.

bake banana bread. I have seen quite a few banana bread recipes on Pinterest, and I am itching to break out my loaf pan we got from our wedding registry and bake something in it. LOL! I will keep you posted about how it goes. (any tips Laurient?? I know you just posted your recipe.) 

spring cleaning. This is a dreaded, but necessary thing to put on my Bucket List. We have done pretty well keeping things organized and clean, but I know my biggest project will be our guest bedroom/my girly room. Eric never once argued the fact that one of the spare bedrooms would end up being a guest room, but I don't think he realized it would pretty much be my second room. oops. that room pretty much is most of my things from my parents' house and I never fully unpacked it when I first moved in, so Lord knows whats in all the boxes in the closet. I would love to make the closet more functional and organize the dresser in there too. GAH.

what do you have on your Spring Bucket List/To Do List??
let me know down in the comments below!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment