Birthday Wishes

With my birthday creeping up on me this upcoming weekend, I thought it would be fun to make my Birthday Wishes a few days early, and of course share them with you! Last year on my Birthday Bucket List, I mentioned it would be my only birthday as an engaged lady if wedding planning kept going smoothly, and as you all know, wedding planning went pretty great and the wedding was right on schedule! So, this birthday will be the first of many, MANY birthdays as a wife and I am hoping it will be one to remember.

I have felt so blessed this past year, and I can't imagine my life being in a place other than where I am at, so I am happy that Eric and I are going to be spending my birthday mostly alone and keeping things simple. We have agreed to treat ourselves for my special day and are ending the evening at a Steak House on the Riverfront. We have both never been there before, so we are excited to enjoy an amazing steak. YUM.

Now for the fun part, my Birthday Wishes:

Happiness. This year I am wishing for lots and lots of happiness in our lives. We have truly had an amazing 2016 so far, and I am so happy that things are going smoothly in our year and in our marriage. Eric and I have really taken to marriage quite gracefully, actually. We have had our minor bumps in the road, of course but nothing ridiculous. Eric truly makes me happy, and makes me want to be a better person and make everyone in our lives feel the way he makes me feel.

Quality Friendships. I am so blessed to have my ride or die girl friends from different stages of life, and I cannot imagine my life without them. Each of them stood by my side on my wedding day, and I love them with all of my heart. This year I am praying for strong friendships for both Eric and I, and even having a married couple friendship. I have enjoyed the times with Eric that we have spent with some of my college friends and their significant others, so I am hopeful to find a married couple that we can connect with here locally.

Adventures. From the start of our relationship, Eric and I have been on many adventures together; quick road trips, and super long 24 hour drive kinds of road trips. We've gone away for one night only and taken an 8 day cruise. This year I am hoping to continue our love of travel and make it to a place we have both never been. I hope to keep the adventure in our hearts and in our lives for many years to come.

Here's to making lots of fun memories this year, and making this year one to remember!

xoxo.


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment