Top 5 Binge Worthy Netflix TV Shows


Being newly married, and having dated Eric for a little over three years before getting married, we have learned to love (or tolerate) each other's TV show choices. Eric has won me over on a few of his shows, but I have mainly been the one to broaden his TV horizons by adding some much needed variety into our TV time. I definitely still have my shows that I couldn't lovingly bribe him to watch with me, even if I tried, which is totally fine. I kind-of like my alone time to watch trashy reality TV without his judgey-eyes. 

Here are some of my favorite binge-worthy Netflix picks:

Fixer Upper. This is a new addition to my Netflix List, and I am truly a fan. I love this show so much because of Chip and Joanna's relationship. They are hilarious together, and truly compliment each other. Joanna's home decor and styling technique draws me in to each episode every time I turn it on.
Grey's Anatomy. Hands down my favorite TV show. I have watched this series from the beginning on live tv, and have multiple seasons on DVD. I even got Eric into the series. I admittedly have fallen off the wagon with the live episodes, but love this series with all my heart.
Jane the Virgin. Another recent find, Jane is an easy to love character, with the telenovela storyline and dramatic plot twists, you never know what could happen in Jane's life next. The second season is live on the CW currently, so I am not up to date, but the first season is amazing.
House of Cards. The ugly side of politics has never been so captivating than it is in this series. You learn how to lovingly hate Frank Underwood, and keep coming back to watch him manipulate politics in such a way that you can't look away. It's ridiculously addicting.
Fuller House. This is a 90's kid dream come true, and this week will become a reality. Fuller House is coming to Netflix February 26th, and I will be one of the many binge watching the heck out of this show. Same house, new generation! I can't wait.

What are your favorite Netflix shows I need to start binge-watching immediately?
Let me know in the comments.


xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment