Back to Blogging

The past three weeks I pretty much abandoned the blog. I didn't even log in and try to blog.

I don't have a specific reason why, but I have decided to get back in the mindset of blogging on the regular. I think a big reason I have been inconsistent, is because of my posting schedule. I had been trying to post Mondays and Thursdays, but with my work schedule, (working retail and the majority of my weekends spent at work) I wasn't feeling like I had the timing just right and some of my Monday posts wouldn't go up until late Tuesday afternoon. 

I really want to be consistent with blogging, so I have decided to switch my days to Tuesdays and Thursdays.
I think this is going to be a positive change for the blog, and I am really excited.

Thank you to everyone who has still been checking back on the blog and looking for new posts! I see you, and I am so glad you have stuck around even when I have been MIA.
If you have any fun and exciting blog post topics you'd like to share, I am always open to some inspiration for new content!

Leave a comment down below, or feel free to send me an email.


xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment