Monday Q&A

this post is coming a little late, but I wanted to post it anyway. 
an unanticipated personal/family situation has come up and I am not in the same blogging mindset, so this will be a short one...
as I wrote in my Anniversary Gift Guide post (here), I was a little stumped and having a hard time thinking of something to get Eric, but after a little research, I found this Q&A book for couples! I still think it was a little more of a me gift, but he did get a season of The Simpsons on Blu-Ray, so he was fine (after he complained about me getting him HOMEWORK for our Anniversary! LOL!) 
I thought it would be a great memory inducing gift for us. We are still trying to make this a part of our nightly routine of answering the daily question together, and hopefully it will become second nature to us soon.
              
In the book it has a question for each of the 365 days of the year, and a space for two people to answer the same question! Each page/question has a space for three years! pretty cool if you ask me. I think it will be fun to look back each year and see how our answers change from year to year, and how our relationship grows in the next three years. we started this book on our Anniversary, so we will end up finishing it on our 5th Anniversary! how exciting. can't wait to fill this book up with our memories and encouragements for each other, our jokes and inspirations for the future of our relationship.
if you guys have any other relationship books, or any couple related workbooks I would love your recommendations in the comments below. 
xoxo.
Disclaimer: all images found on Pinterest.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment