Throwback Thursday

OMGGGG! so as a HUGE boyband fan as a tween, I am sooooo EXCITED that my all time favorite boyband is making a long awaited comeback—minus one member of the group... oh well, his loss! If these handsome men don't look familiar to you, I don't know what rock you were living under from 1999-2004 when the reality show Making the Band debuted and followed their journey from totally normal guys to become the platinum album selling boyband OTOWN!

I can still remember the afternoon my mom surprised me with tickets to their concert. It literally seems like it was yesterday... It was 8 days before my 13th birthday and they were in my hometown! My mom got us amazing seats on the 6th row from the stage, and it was a night my 13 year old self will NEVER forget that ended with mom and I in the hotel lobby meeting OTOWN. yup. that happened.
it had been rumored that the guys were reuniting a while back, and the time has finally arrived!! their new album LINES & CIRCLES drops August 24, 2014 and you KNOW I already have my copy pre-ordered on iTunes. I have had their newest single, SKYDIVE on repeat for weeksyou can watch the music video here.
I know I am not the only one excited for OTOWN's return to the music scene from following their Twitter feeds and seeing the hundreds of favorited tweets from the guys of people talking about their return to the biz. you can follow the guys on Twitter here:


OKmagazine wrote an article about 90's boybands that were making a comeback in 2014 and OTOWN was of course the first on the list, with a link to a video from www.otownofficial.com confirming their new album.
I hope you guys are as excited about the comeback of 90's boybands in 2014 as I am. I cannot wait to hear what new music they have created together!
leave me a comment below telling me what boyband was your favorite! and who was your favorite bandmate!
xoxo.
Disclaimer: image found through Google search.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment