Life Update

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least, and my plans for the blog went right out the window! I love getting to share what's happening in our lives, and those are some of my favorite posts to write, so I decided to share a quick Life Update to let you guys in on some of the things that have been going on with us! 

Weight Loss. Like I have mentioned in previous posts, Eric and I have become more aware of our health, and have taken action by eating better/cleaner, and adding Advocare products into our daily lives. Our results have been amazing and I am so excited to continue our healthy lifestyle and become healthier and happier people. Eric has lost a total of 21 pounds, and I am just under 15 pounds lost. (I am so close I can taste it. lol) 
We have had a number of people reach out to us asking questions about our success, and we have even gotten Eric's mom on some products! If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to ask us! We would love to help you reach your health goals, or even share some tips and tricks that have helped us get started!

Promotion. I may have hinted in a previous post here, that there were some exciting things happening at work, and I am excited to share that I have been offered a promotion at work! I worked super hard for it, had some strong competition and the interview process was really tough, but I am so happy to finally be able to share the news with friends and family. I have been in my role for two short weeks, and I have ALOT to learn!! I am very grateful for every single opportunity I have been blessed to have, and I look forward to even more opportunities in the future. I love the company I work for, and cannot say "thank you" enough to the other artists I work with, the managers I have worked for, and my family who believed in me from the beginning and have helped me get to where I am today.

Married Life. Eric and I have had the honor of being witnesses to two amazing couples share their love for one another and get married in the month of April, and at each of their weddings, I couldn't help but think of mine and Eric's wedding day! Married life has been really good to us, and I can't help but feel so blessed to be able to share such special memories with two amazing friends in my life on the day they were a bride.
Eric and I have lots of exciting things to look forward to, like our ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY in 4 short months, and a whole lifetime to fill with special memories! We are excited to see where life takes us, and what adventures we will have together!

I hope this post wasn't too much of a tease, I have so many things planned for the blog, but with so much going on, I haven't put as much time into the blog as I want. Please bare with me, and keep checking back for more updates!

xoxo.


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice post on your blog! I really enjoyed reading all about your bust lives. Congrats on so many things!!! So glad that Advocare has helped you guys the way it has helped us! And best of all, it has brought back a lost lost friend in my life! Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete