Happy Birthday Mommy

Today is a day to celebrate. A day to celebrate one of my favorite people in the whole world. Today is the day, not so many years ago, that my mommy was born. I am so blessed to still have my mother in my life, and I wanted to take the time to celebrate her, on her birthday.

My mom is literally a blessing to everyone in her life, mine included. God gave her back to the world not once, but twice. Her purpose in this life was not finished at age 11 when her appendix burst and if she was not taken to the hospital when she was, her life would have been cut very short. Again, God did not think her purpose had been fulfilled in 2007 when she suffered from a life altering tumor in her brain.

My mom has so many people who love her unconditionally, and one of those people is ME! 

Mom, I know we talk almost every single day, even if only for 15 minutes on my drive to work, and how hilarious, you're calling me RIGHT NOW as I write this! I just want to let you know how much I love and appreciate you and  everything you've done for me. You have always been there when I needed you, and even when I didn't think I needed you, you were always just a phone call away, or a short 2 hour drive to my dorm room!

Thank you for your unconditional love and support in my life, I literally don't know where I would be without you. 
I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and I can't wait to celebrate with you and eat cupcakes after work together!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment