Tuesday's Thoughts


I have had a lot going on in my life during the month of April, and the blog has once again taken the back seat. I feel like once I get myself on a blogging schedule and have blog posts planned out, something always happens to throw everything off. This month has been exciting, frustrating, and definitely a blessing in disguise. Eric and I have decided to embark on a new journey together, and have put our health as our number one priority, and things have been amazing.

We both came to realize we were not taking care of ourselves, and our health was being put at risk because of our choices. I think finding out I could possibly be put on medication to aid my health was a shock and definitely a huge eye-opener. We are not getting any younger, and if we are thinking about starting a family in the future, we need to take action to improve our health NOW. We are a little over two weeks into a 24 Day Challenge to kickstart our health, and our results are exciting to share. 

Each of us have lost just shy of 10 pounds, and overall we have lost 8 inches together! We have a little less than 10 days left in our challenge, and we are excited for our end results, and to continue learning how to maintain our new lifestyle. Of course we still crave pizza, or my sweet tooth starts calling my name, but we have decided to take those situations as they come and make our own pizza at home, or find new sweet snacks to enjoy instead of candy!

This month there have been exciting things happening at work as well. I was chosen to participate in an Industry Level event in Orlando, Florida and it was such an amazing experience. I have gotten to be a part of events like this in the past, and it is always a lot of work, but a lot of fun! This event was no exception, I had an amazing roommate who was a guest artist as well, and it was so awesome meeting someone who I really had a connection with and will forever be my MAC sister.

I am so excited for amazing opportunities that have entered mine and Eric's life this past month with health and overall well being, Sometimes it takes a wake-up call to realize what is important in life, and what we need to do to achieve our success and goals in life. We are so excited to share our final Challenge results in the next few weeks, and we hope to inspire our friends and family to pursue their own health and success!

Until next time, remember that sometimes the trials in life will help make you stronger and propel you to reach the success and blessings you deserve.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment