Pinterest Home Improvements

getting settled into married life has been pretty smooth for Eric and I. for some reason, I have felt more womanly, being married... which is kind-of funny to say. maybe with the title of wife I have felt a change inside of me, and I have wanted to not just say I am Eric's wife, but I want to be a great wife for him.
you know the saying, "with great power, comes great responsibility." I feel like I finally understand that quote just a little bit more.
I have dreamed of being a wife one day, but never knew what it would feel like. I dreamed and thought of being married, but I never thought it would be like this... the real thing is so much better than I imagined.
I feel so lucky that Eric has had his home (now our home) for a few years. It fits our needs really well, and we are very comfortable in our space. 
I can absolutely see us here for at least a few more years before looking into a larger home to grow into. I have taken to Pinterest for some easy ways to spruce up our home and make it more homey.  
I have a few things in mind to incorporate in the next few weeks/months, but here are some of my favorite Pinterest Home Improvement ideas.
Wine Cork "Z". We used wine bottles in our wedding decor and I have ALOT of wine corks left over that I for some reason wanted to save during the wedding planning process. When I saw this Pinterest project, I knew this was what I wanted to do with all of those corks and I can't wait to get started working on it.
Picture Frame Thermostat. I have had this project pinned to my Home board for so long, and I finally found the perfect frame to hang around our thermostat. I brings a little more whimsy to our hallway, even though it is not anywhere near hung perfectly.
Dining Room Bench. I have seen this trend around recently, and I absolutely love the dynamic of adding more seating, but not having everything too matchy-matchy. I like the idea of a bench at our table for upcoming family get-togethers, and Eric was even saying it would be a great seating option for when his nieces and nephews come over. 
I am so excited to keep making small changes and updates to our home. a few new furniture pieces are hopefully in the near future, YAY!
Make sure to check out my Pinterest inspiration boards, here, I just renovated almost all of my boards, so they are a little skimpy, but I am making my way to adding lots more to them!
Until next time, xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment