Happy Thanksgiving

Happy, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! Today marks my first Thanksgiving as a wife, and I am so excited to be celebrating this holiday season with family and my husband. This year, I have a lot to be thankful for. I don't know how we would have survived this year without the love and support of both of our families and close friends. With wedding planning, and Eric working tons of overtime, it has definitely been tough for both of us.
While you read this, mom and I are most likely watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade or enjoying the mini pumpkin pies I attempted to make this year, while Eric checks on the turkey in the oven!
As you're sitting down for dinner, or lunch like we are, make sure to take a look around at who you're spending your day with, and all that you have to be thankful for. I know I have plenty to give thanks for this year like:
My husband. He has been working tons of overtime hours since March to pay for our honeymoon, and put towards our wedding. He is such a hard worker, and has sacrificed so much of his free time to work so hard to provide for us. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done.
Our Families. I feel so blessed to have so many people around us that love and support us everyday!
Friends. The saying is so true, friends are the family you get to choose. Having a wonderful family is already a blessing, but having people in your life that you choose to be there and can count on is such a special thing to have in life. We are so blessed to have friends who choose to be in our lives and I couldn't imagine doing life without them.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends, and I look forward to sharing more holidays with you in upcoming blog posts.
Please let me know in the comments what you would like to see me post about, I love getting new ideas!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment