Happy Birthday Brother

I thought it would be fun to do a little Throwback Thursday to the 90's seeing that my brother's birthday is tomorrow. I love this picture of us so much, you can totally see our personalities so well captured in this picture. me in the foreground with a huge smile on my face wanting all the attention, and my brother smiling a cool, calm and collected smile in the background.
Through the years we have definitely kept those distinct personalities and I really look up to my brother's laid back approach to life. taking things with stride and one day at a time.. not like me, the worry wart and anxious planner.
I have watched and looked up to my brother through the years, and seen him succeed in life with a lot of wonderful things to show for. He completed 4 years in the military, he has a loving wife and a sweet and rambunctious 3 year old daughter. He is a provider and support to his family, and someone I know I can turn to for advice or for a laugh.
I know this next year is full of excitement and adventure and I am looking forward to watching you succeed once more. It takes a leap of faith to chase after your dreams, but with determination I know you will get there.
I love you big brother.
happy, happy, happy birthday. you're old.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment