Life Update

It has yet again almost been a month since I've blogged, and I have no-one to blame but myself. 
life has yet again gotten in the way of keeping my friends and family, both near and far, in the loop.
here are some of the most recent things I have had going on:
Miami. Eric and I made the drive to Miami a few weeks ago. It was such a fun mini vacation, his entire family made the trip for his mom's wedding. I love Miami and I really love Eric's mom, so it was a special trip getting to share in the exciting time of her wedding.
Engagement Pictures. We have been engaged since January 18th, so we were a little slacking having NOT taken our engagement/save the date pictures after two months, when we have set the date for our wedding at the end of this year! It was such a fun experience since Eric and I haven't taken much more than a selfie together in our two and a half year relationship! lol. blog post of a sneak peek will be up next week, I promise.
Wedding Dress shopping. wedding plans have definitely gotten under way, with our ceremony location and reception venue being the first check off our list. so it was on to the dress.. my dress.. the dress! I definitely did my research. I scoured websites, pinned pins, and then made my appointment. I knew exactly what I wanted, and walked out of my appointment with my dream dress ordered. it was a magical experience. something I never could've dreamed.
Wedding Planning. like I said, decisions about the wedding have been made quite easily, and smoothly so farno bridezilla complaints just yet.
Eric has been a very helpful groom, which I love. you know, it is his day too! he has helped me choose flowers, make decisions about decor, and even let me pick my favorite color for our big day.
More Wedding Planning. Since my dress was ordered last week, I wanted to let my bridesmaids in on the fun. so I chose my bridesmaids dress and even got to go with one of my girls to try it on! YAY for her liking what I chose, and having a fun wedding related outing. 
Mom and I picked out flowers for center pieces and bridesmaid bouquets. we found our wedding favors, and just lots and lots of fun things are happening.
Orlando. I got to take a trip to Orlando this past weekend for work, and it was so so soooo amazing. I love getting to be a part of work events, and I am so honored that I was chosen to represent my store at something so special. I absolutely love getting to meet new people, network with people I know from that market, and show my face around our amazing trainers and upper level management team. 
I am so blessed to work for such an amazing company, and I love what I do. It is a sacrifice to be away from Eric for multiple days at a time, but I am again, so honored to be a part of something so exclusive and special, it is worth it in the long run.

I think I have rambled on long enough. thank you to those of you who read this life update all the way till the end.
Please leave me any of your wedding planning advice in the comments below!
stay tuned for an Engagement Shoot post coming next week. 
I cannot wait to share some of my favorites with you.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment