2015 Goals: Six Month Update

I CANNOT believe this year is half-way over. 2015 has literally flown by. 
I CANNOT believe Eric and I have been engaged over 5 months.
we have gone through highs and lows and have faced difficult situations but we ended up becoming stronger. 
I thought it would be fun to write an update on how I have kept up with (or NOT) my 2015 Goals the past 6 months.
if you haven't seen my original post, you can find it here.
Here are my 2015 Goals:
Get back to Blogging. In the past 6 months, I have taken a few breaks from blogging. I have definitely not been as consistent as I had hoped to be when I made my list of goals. this is the one thing I really DO want to make a priority the next half of the year.
Drink More Water. I have definitely taken this goal very seriously. I rarely order anything other than water when we go out to eat, and I don't typically keep many choices to drink at the house, so water or coffee it is. I did recently buy a huge (32oz.)  mason jar cup that has been my water buddy.
Read More. This goal has gone so far off my radar, and it make me so sad. I was really the most excited for this goal but with all the wedding planning, reading wedding blogs, Pinterest, Netflix and so many other life things it has definitely been the one major slacking point on my list.
Live in the Present. this has always been a downfall for me in life and relationships in the past, and I am so happy I added this to my 2015 Goals. I have definitely noticed a difference in myself since I am now aware of my faults of dwelling on the past or stressing myself out over the little things. knowing those are things I want to work on, it is easier for me to accept things and move on.

I know I still have alot to work on, but the year is only halfway over, so I have plenty of time. I have so many things to look forward to in the second half of this year I cannot wait to see what happens in life from here.
I definitely hope to continue blogging more consistently and keep living my life stress free and in the present. and I really hope to pick up a book and get lost in the pages very soon. (suggestions welcomed!)
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to anyone and everyone who keeps up with my blog. I know I am doing this for myself, but it makes my heart happy to know that so many of you are supportive and interested in my life.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment