Wedding Aftermath

Hello Again! 
Wow. I cannot believe how long it has been since I have written a blog post.
Thank you to those of you who have checked back on here looking for something new from me! 
And also, thank you to those of you who are new to my blog, for checking it out.
I am typically not gone from writing for quite this long, so I truly apologize, the craze of last minute wedding planning 
truly overtook all of my attention the past month!
I am going to try and get back to my normal schedule of posting every Monday and Thursday, 
so please keep coming back for more fun and exciting life ramblings of mine.

Now that the wedding has come and gone, I am still in such a blur of how magical our wedding day was. 
and I am excited to share some of my favorite moments, memories and of course, pictures with you in my upcoming blog posts.

I am going to be finishing out the month of October with new posts featuring:
 my favorite pre-wedding moment
a favorite memory of our wedding day
special pictures from our wedding day
and finally... a post about what life has been like as a married lady!

Eric and I have so many exciting things planned for our lives, and for our future together and I can't wait to share them all with you.

until next time.
xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment