Wedding Aftermath: Favorite Pre-Wedding Moment

Our Wedding Day was the most magical day of my life. 
Everything went so smoothly, and I can only account that to mine and Eric's family and our amazing Wedding Party. 
I don't know how we got so lucky to have all of those amazing people in our lives, but I am so glad that we do!
My absolute favorite pre-wedding moment was sitting in the hotel room with my bridesmaids—my three best friends of life, my mom and Eric's mom. 
We had music on, we were drinking mimosas, and getting our hair and makeup done (by one of my favorite people, I might add!)
This was the perfect few hours before walking down the aisle. I was soooo calm, which was surprising!
We had already spent the morning decorating our reception venue, where I had seen my groom, so there were no nerves, which was awesome.
Getting to spend a few hours relaxing in the hotel room with my favorite people, the last time before I was a married lady, I will never be able to recreate 
such a special moment.

Again, I am so thankful for having such amazing people in our lives!
Keep a look out for more Wedding Aftermath posts this week, as our One Month Anniversary is tomorrow!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment