Summer BucketList 2015

so I'm a few days later than I wanted to be with posting my new Summer Bucket List 2015, seeing as the first official day of Summer was the 21st, but I will try not to bore you with my excuses, and I will try to jump back into this blogging thing once more.
I absolutely love these types of Bucket List posts, and I love getting to look back and see what I did and didn't get to cross off my list each season. (If you're interested in seeing last year's Summer Bucket List, click here!)
Summer in Florida is in full effect, and I cannot wait to spend some of the summer nights with my fiancé and spend our last summer together as a dating couple! 
Here are some of the things I'm totally looking forward to:
going to the pool. even though I am a Florida girl, I am not so much a beach person.. I am more of a lounge by the pool type of girl.
riding the new ferris wheel in Orlando. The new Orlando Eye (inspired by the infamous London Eye) just opened in May and Eric and I haven't made a road trip to Orlando in quite a while, so it's definitely on our to-do list this summer.
day-trip to my college town. I have wanted so badly to take Eric to my college town literally since we started dating, and it has still never happened.. I am totally slacking and it is a MUST this summer.
meeting tigers. there is a Wildlife Preservation not too far from us (about 45 minutes away) and Eric has been telling me about it for literally three years, and we have not gotten to go. I just tried to surprise him last week and go on a day-date to see the tigers, but life got in the way and he ended up having to work, and I had to go out of town for work too. boo.
finish wedding planning/enjoy time together. the wedding is literally right around the corner, only 3 months left, and we have a little bit of a list left to finish. planning has gone pretty smoothly so far, but the last little details are waiting to get done. I am so excited to finalize our honeymoon plans, and soon, start our life as husband and wife.
This is going to be the best summer yet. I can feel it.
what are some of your summer plans? anything you want to cross off of your bucket list?
let me know in the comments below!

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding is going to be magical :) good luck with the rest of your planning!

    ReplyDelete