UNPLUGGED

It's been four weeks since I've posted on the blog, and I am NOT here to apologize. while I have really enjoyed writing and posting pretty consecutively, things in my personal life are making a little bit of a shiftit's definitely a good thing, and I have been enjoying spending quality time with Eric, our families and friends. honestly, in the past four weeks we have done ALOT! 
  • we got to use our Annual Passes to Universal Studios
  • we had a family camping weekend! with both of our families included!
  • we had our first real VACATION together.
  • we went on a cruse to the Bahamas.
  • we visited Eric's mom in Miami.
  • annnd we are planning another trip back to Universal for Halloween Horror Nights very soon!
This little break from blogging really made me think about how reliant I am on social media and what other people are doing or what they think of meEric brings it up to me all the time. I am constantly on my phone on Instagram, or reading Facebook... pretty much living in fantasy land and not engaging with the people I am actually with at the moment. It's something I am really trying to work on.
I have really taken the time to enjoy the people I love, and it has been so great! it has helped me really focus on what I want my blog to be, and has helped me get back into the groove of spending a little bit of "me time" on the blog, and getting to enjoy my life outside of the interweb.
sometimes we have to take a step back, to take a huge leap forward. and I feel like taking time to enjoy my life these past four weeks to de-stress and unplug from my social media obsession, I can come back on here and enjoy sharing my life and sharing my obsessions with you guys even more!

I found this amazing, albeit hilarious list on Buzzfeed on ways to reduce your anxiety that you can find (here). I hope you check it out.
let me know in the comments below what your favorite ways to de-stress and unplug are!
do you have any nightly rituals or "me time" routines?
xoxo.

disclaimer: photo was found on Pinterest

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment