Happy Labor Day

Today was definitely a day of rest for Eric and me. 
We didn't have much planned other than ironing out some minor wedding details, and doing a simple DIY project.
With only three weeks left until Wedding Day, we are in the final stretch and we definitely needed a day to do a little bit of nothing.
The weather only aided in our plan to stay in bed and nap after spending a few hours with my parents.
No BBQ or cookouts for us, just a day full of naps and some leftover pizza.
I can't wait to spend endless days like today with Eric... napping and relaxing... spending time together to chat and get back in synch.
Days like today remind me how much I love him, and that even when we're doing nothing at all, I love being with him.
20 days until he is my Mr. and I am his Mrs.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment