Spring Must Haves

With the official first day of spring being tomorrowMarch 20I thought it would be fitting to share my personal must haves for surviving spring.
The weather here in Florida has definitely felt more like spring and less like winter the past few days, a little more breezy and a little less blistering. 
my trip to Miami this past weekend definitely had me thinking about summer making it's way quickly.
so I welcome the always too short days of spring with open arms.
Here are my Spring Must Haves:
My Planner. I have been meaning to write a separate post about my amazing new companion, but here is a sneak peak. this new addition has been keeping up with my bill tracking, daily to-do lists, appointments, and even wedding planning--another separate post to come, I promise!
Turquatic. I like to change my perfume depending on the season, and MAC Turquatic is my go-to clean and crisp scent for spring.
the list of notes and inspiration for Turquatic can be found on MAC's website (here).
Waterproof Mascara. With the temperature rising, smudging my makeup is a definite NO-NO in my book, so waterproof is what I tend to grab. 
My all-time favorite mascara literally just released a waterproof formula a few weeks ago, and I cannot get enough. You can find it (here).
Fix+. Another staple for me year-round, but especially in the warmer weather. 
Hydrating mists like Fix+ help to keep your makeup looking more natural and not so made up.
Sunglasses. I got these floral print sunglasses probably two summers ago, and they have been a staple for me ever since. 
Warmer weather = cute sunglasses for me. I found a similar pair (here). check 'em out.

What are some of the products you change out seasonally?
What is your favorite spring/summer fragrance?
I would love to know. Leave me a comment.

xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment