Izzy Baby

Update: Unfortunately two days after posting this blog entry about our sweet Izzy girl and her recovery from knee surgery, she unexpectedly passed away.
Eric and I are in complete shock and are utterly heartbroken. Please keep us in your prayers.

So the last month & a half has been pretty intense to say the least. It's been very mentally, emotionally and financially stressful for Eric and me.
Our sweet girl Izzy had bi-lateral knee surgery on October 30th. so she has been recovering for the past 6 weeks and it has definitely taken a toll on me. I have not felt very social, and every spare moment I have before or after work, I am home with my sweet girl. I know she has had a difficult time recovering and it breaks my heart.
Izzy's surgeon has said she is doing well for having both knees done at the same time, so that has given me, the fur-mommy a tiny bit of relief. I know I have already gone on hiatus from the blog once before, but I'm sorry, I will not be apologizing for taking time off from the blog to take care of my baby girl.
I have posted a few pictures and updates of Izzy's recovery on her GoFundMe page here if you would like to read more about what happened and why she needed surgery, as well as if you would like to donate.

thoughts and well wishes for baby girl's recovery are greatly appreciated.
xoxo.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment