Pumpkin Season!

it has ARRIVED! I know I am not the only one who is excited PUMPKIN SEASON has arrived.. and arrived EARLY this year. I remember last year thinking omg, hurry up Starbucks and let me have my Pumpkin Spice Latte already! but this year Starbucks released it early, and I haven't even gotten one yet! *GASP!* (I did however get an iced pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts and I've had a pumpkin spice donut from DD and KrispyKreme!)
I have sooooo many Pumpkin PLANS this season! Pumpkin dip needs to happen, I got a bag of Pumpkin Spice M&Ms, I got my coffee creamer for my home-made Keurig coffee... pumpkin cookies... going to the pumpkin patch when it opens! oh, the list goes on.
Eric and I started dating a little before Halloween two years ago, so he is well aware of my pumpkin obsession, so at this point in our relationship I don't feel the need to suppress the need of all things pumpkin. #sorrynotsorry! #getoverit #pumpkinpumpkinpumpkin
let me know what YOUR favorite pumpkin thing is that you're excited about sharing the beginning of Fall with! 
I would love to know what other pumpkin shenanigans I need to look into!
xoxo.
disclaimer: photo was found on Pinterest

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment